Saturday 15 March 2014

Widgets

This week at One Six Games - 15/03/14

This post is a little later than I normally post due to being crazy busy this week. Just a heads up to anyone that is interested in whats happening with the latest game in production. Robotic Crusade is nearly ready for distribution, the main thing left is a few more levels to create. All the mechanics are in place, the process is not really just polishing the game up to a better standard.

There have been a few more things that have been in production and ill tell you a little about that in the next section. At the moment, ill just talk about whats been happening with some of the stats. So far out of the three games already released from One Six Games, is that each game has performed better than the last. Mambo Jambo still continues to have a fair amount of plays each day. Bloomer
Run and Mayhem Street continue to have a few plays coming up to nearly a month after releasing I didn't expect them to be getting any!

This is great and has succeed all expectations and only continues to raise the standards and expectations of my games to keep this momentum up.

About that thing I mentioned earlier in the post... Well the reason that Robotic Crusade is taking a little longer to release than anticipated is because I have decided to try my hands at some new software for making my games. I am currently learning through a number of tutorials and books to be able to create a more professional looking game that's created entirely by myself and without of the aids of others artwork. I am looking more into pixal art as well as 3D art and will be trying my hand at a simple 3D game in the future.

Watch this space as I will be continuing my posts while balancing everything else in my life right now. Thanks for reading and as always, if you would like to communicate with me then do so via the contact page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment